ALL-NEW FUNCTIONAL INSOLE THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE SKELETON OF YOUR OWN FOOT
Conventional insoles are designed to maintain the natural shape of the arch of the foot by raising it up. But when pressure is applied to the arch of the foot, blood flow stagnates, causing swelling. The arch of the foot exerts kinetic performance only when it is not in contact with any surface.
BMZ discovered that the skeleton of the entire foot can be supported and the arch protected by maintaining the cuboid (the entire skeleton of the foot is structured to rest on the cuboid bone). The result is an insole which provides maximum stability without compromising mobility by maintaining the inner and outer arches of the foot.
The latest stage in the evolution of
the skeleton approach
* Cuboid Calcaneus Leverage Power Theory,
Japanese patent number 5498631
- Cuboid bone
- Calcaneocuboid joint
SEVEN REASONS WHY THE BMZ INSOLE GIVES YOU BETTER SUPPORT
- The arch on the bottom of the foot can be maintained on both the inner and outer sides to enhance mobility and stability.
- No pressure is placed on the arch of the foot, allowing the foot and toes to move freely.
- Blood flow is not obstructed, preventing the foot from getting cold or swelling.
- The proper standing posture can be maintained, restoring the whole body to its original balance.
- Stress on the ankles and knees is reduced, preventing injury and inflammation.
- Narrow, lightweight design permits use even in narrow shoes, without making the shoes heavier.
- Foot problems such as plantar fasciitis and hallux abducto valgus can be alleviated or prevented.